Happy Ramadan Wishes for Husband (2023)
If you’re a married woman, your husband is the most precious person in your life. At the time of arrival of Ramadan, a beautiful greeting message is need of the moment. So here are beautiful Ramadan Kareem wishes for Husband. Pick one and wish him the blessings of the holy month 2023.
- Dear Husband, Happy Ramadan Blessings! It’s you who made my life so meaningful. May ALLAH SWT shower his blessings on you. I wish you keep succeeding and prospering. Love.
- Let me pray to ALLAH JJH to keep you blessed always. May this Ramadan bring you forbearance, intercession and all blessings in your way. Happy Ramadan Kareem!
- Sighting the Ramadan moon, the first pray my lips uttered is, May ALLAH SWT succeed you all your way. Ramadan Mubarak!
- Dear Hubby, I greet you the arrival of the Holy Ramadan. All your fasting, prayers and devotion be accepted in the court of ALLAH JJH. A Blessed Ramadan to you!
- Hey hubby, let’s prepare for fasting together, the bright moments of suhoor, the splendor of iftar, beautiful prayer of taraveeh, and everything the holy month brings us.. Ramadan Mubarak 🙂
- While you come home from work, I will prepare delicious Iftar for you. Let’s welcome the holy month, the month of forgiveness and blessings. Bliss and Blessings!
- Happy Ramadan to my wonderful husband. As I saw the crescent of Ramadan, I impulsively prayed for your success. Love you!
- Happy Ramadan Kareem to my loving husband. I wish you all blessings and happiness of this auspicious month.
- May ALLAH SWT shower his blessings and keep you prospered and succeeded. Ramadan Mubarak
- I wish, in this Ramadan, all your wishes come true. You find achievements and accomplishments in every field. Stay strong and believe in ALLAH. My prayers are always with you. Happy Ramadan!
- May ALLAH accept our fasting, prayers, taraveeh and all our good deeds. Let’s seek forgiveness and strength of Iman. Ramadan Mubarak!
- Ramadan is the month of freedom from the hellfire. Dear Spouse, I wish this Ramadan, we both get the pleasing of ALLAH SWT and protection from the hell. Ameen. Have a blessed Ramadan!
- Ramadan Wishes and Quotes for Muslim Friends
- Ramadan Kareem Wishes for Customers
- Ramadan Mubarak to Wife