Whether it is Eid ul Fitr or Eid al Adha, it is a time to come together and enjoy the festivities! Whether you are meeting family for lunch or hosting an event with your friends, it’s important to send out warm wishes this season.
Though times may be difficult with current economic situations, we can still make our loved ones feel valued through Eid Mubarak wishes that will leave your friend feeling special and appreciated.
This post is about some creative messages to motivate and uplift your buddies during this joyous occasion and mark the end of a successful month fasting.
Eid Mubarak Wishes for a Friend
- I hope this Eid is as special as you are to me, my friend!
- Wishing you all the jubilations your heart can hold on this Eid-ul-Fitr !
- On Eid-ul-Fitr, wishing that your sacrifices are appreciated and your prayers are answered by the Almighty. Have a blessed Eid!
- My well wishes for you are the just prayers for your long happy life from ALLAH on this great day of Eid. Wish you a Happy Eid today!
- On Eid al-Fitr, I wish that Allah’s blessings and rewards be showered upon you. May your home be filled with happiness and joy!
- Wishing you and your family a blessed Eid-Al-Fitar!
- Wishing each other on Eid fills our hearts with love and joy. May this feeling continue to linger long after the celebrations are over!
- I hope this special day brings nothing but happiness, contentment, fun and laughter to your doorstep!
- On this joyous occasion of Eid al-Fitr, may Allah’s blessings shower upon you and your loved ones!
- May Allah bestow his choicest blessings on us all during this holy month of Ramadan and always! Amen
- I hope this Eid brings you infinite happiness, good health, and career success in all your endeavors.
- May Allah bestow you with all that you desire and fulfill your dreams and aspirations in life.
- Wishing you a very Happy Eid filled with love, laughter, and cherished memories.
- May Allah’s love and blessings be with you; may you and your kins live joyful always; may you succeed on every step of your life. Happy Eid.
Eid Greetings for Group of Friends
Eid Mubarak wishes for more than one friends. You can wish all your friends at once in a Whatsapp or Facebook Group.
- Eid Mabrouk to my friends who are like family to me! Wishing you all a gratified and blessed Eid!
- Happy Eid to my lovely pals who make every day an adventure! Love yu all!
- Eid Mubarak to my life companions who are always there for me, no matter what! Live long. Have all jubilations of the day!!!
- Eid Mubarak to my closest friends! Hope you all have a marvelous time on this Eid!
- Eid greetings to my friends who make me laugh until I cry! Wishing you loads of enjoyments on Eid!
- Hello friends! Wishing you an exciting and fun-filled Eid ul Fitar day! I love you guys…
- Heartiest Eid to my buddies who always know how to cheer me up! Wishing you lots of smiles on this special day!
- I can always count you on! You are my lifeline. Have a warm Eid greeting from my side. Be blessed. Stay happy. Eid Mubarak!
- Hello bunch of cools, Eid Mubarak!
Eid Wishes for Muslim Friends
As a non-Muslim, one can find a nice Eid wish for his/her Muslim friend here:
- May ALLAH bless you and your loved ones on this special occasion. Eid Mubarak!
- May the joy and happiness of Eid be with you always. Eid Mubarak!
- Hoping that this Eid brings you good health, happiness, and success in all your endeavors. Eid Mubarak!
- On this splendid day, may Allah grant you all your wishes and bless you and your family people. Eid Mubarak!
- On this rewarding day, wishing you a blessed Eid al-Fitr full of joy, happiness, and love.
- I hope this special day brings nothing but happiness to your doorway and fills your home with the warmth of loved ones. Eid Mubarak!
- On this joyous occasion, may Allah’s blessings be with you and your family always. Eid Mubarak!
- On this special day, I wish you all the gratifications, delights, and good health in the world. Eid Mubarak!
- Hoping that this Eid is the beginning of a happy and prosperous life for you and your family. Eid Mubarak!
- Wishing you a blessed Eid al-Fitr! May ALLAH SWT shower His blessings upon you and your family on this special day.
- Wishing my Muslim friends and loved ones a very Happy Eid…! May the joys of this special day be with you always.
- Hello my Muslim pal, I wish you an Eid day filled with cheers and your home with laughter. Have a amazing Eid.
- Sending you warmest Eid greetings! Wishing you all the happiness and joys your heart can hold.
- May Allah bless you on this especial day and grant you all that you have dreamt for.
- May the spirit of Eid bring peace, calmness, and harmony to our world, and may we all strive towards making the world truly a better place. A blissful Eid !
Have you wishes your wife? if not: Eid Wishes for Wife
Eid Messages for Best Buddies
Wishing Eid messages for your best and the closest friend.
- Sending my heartfelt Eid greetings to my dearest friend! Wishing you all the felicities and enjoyments in the world.
- Wishing my beloved friend the nicest Eid ul-Fitr!! May this exceptional day bring peace, contentment, and happiness to your life.
- May ALLAH’s blessings be with you on this holy occasion and always. Stay victorious and prosperous my friend!
- Eid Mubarak! Wishing you all the happiness and sprees this Eid brings.
- Wishing you a blessed Eid! May Allah grant all your Duas.
- Hoping that this special day will bring endless joy, happiness and prosperity to you and your loved ones. Eid Mubarak!
- On this special day, may Allah grant you all your life desires and bless you with His choicest blessings. Eid Mubarak!
- Wishing my closest buddy a very happy Eid al-Fitr! You are the first I am sending Eid message this morning. Enjoy and remember me in your prayers.
- May your Eid be filled with joy, love, and blessings that bring you closer to those you cherish.
- This Eid I seek peace and happiness for you that lasts throughout the year and beyond.
- As we celebrate Eid, may our friendship grow stronger, and our hearts be filled with compassion and kindness towards one another.
- On this auspicious occasion, I pray that Allah’s mercy and grace shine upon you, and your life be filled with happiness and success.
Eid al Adha Wishes
Here are some wonderful Eid al Adha wishes for your friends:
- May the blessings of Allah bring you joy, happiness, and prosperity on this Eid ul Adha. Eid Mubarak!
- Let us celebrate this Eid ul Adha with a heart filled with love and gratitude towards Allah. Wishing you and your family a very happy Eid.
- On this blessed occasion of Eid al Adha, let us remember the sacrifice of Prophet Ibrahim (AS) and emulate his devotion and faith in Allah. Happy Bakra Eid.
- Eid ul Adha is a reminder of the significance of sacrifice, obedience, and faith in ALLAH SWT. May Allah bless us all with these virtues. Happy Bakrid!
- As we welcome Eid ul Adha, let us remember those who are needy and less fortunate; let’s make an effort to help them in any way we can. Eid blessings to you.
- May the blessings of Allah be with you and your family on this special occasion of Eid ul Adha. Have a joyous and blessed Eid-al-Qurban!
- May this Eid ul Adha bring peace, harmony, and prosperity to your life. Eid Mubarak to you and your family people.
- As we offer our sacrifices on this Eid ul Azha, do not forget the sufferers around us and make a pledge to help them in any way we can.
- May Allah bless us with the strength and courage to follow the path of righteousness and goodness, just like Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S) did. Eid Mubarak!
- Let us celebrate this Eid ul Qurban with a heart filled with gratitude, forgiveness, and love towards one another. May Allah bless us all with His mercy and grace.
Have you checked: Eid Mubarak Wishes for Husband
Eid Mubarak Status
Status to set on Eid day on your Whatsapp, Instagram, or Facebook.
- Wishing you and your family a blessed Eid! Keep smiling 🙂
- On Eid-al-Fitar, may your home be filled with the joys of family, friends and loved ones.
- Wishing you a blessed Eid ul-Fitr!
- Best wishes on this blessed occasion. Have a festive Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah shower His blessings on you and your family on this special day. Eid Mabrook!
- I wish you all a very very happy and blessed Eid ul-Fitr!!
- May the rejoicings of Eid be with you and your loved ones always!
- May Allah grant you all your hearts desires on this special day. Eid Mubarak!
Status for Eid al Adha
- Wishing you a blessed Eid ul-Adha!
- Eid Mubarak! Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Eid al-Azha!
- May the blessings of Allah be with you and your family on this special occasion. Eid Mabrouk!
- Hoping that this Eid al-Adha brings closeness to ALLAH, stronger faith, and virtues to all of you.
- Wishing you a blessed Eid al-Adha! May Allah grant you all your Dua’s and inner wishes.
- My best wishes to you on this holy occasion of Eid e Qurban. May Allah bless you and your family always. Happy Bakrid 2023!
- Eid Wishes for Teachers
- Ramadan Wishes for Friends
- Ramadan Wishes and Quotes
- Eid Messages for Mother
Leave a Comment