I love my wife and am sure you do too! So how can we forget them on the occasion of Eid? Here we have provided a wonderful list of Eid Mubarak wishes, and Whatsapp messages for wives. Let’s read on and pick your favorite one.
Eid Mubarak Quotes for Sweet Wife
- Eid Mubarak my darling, you are my whole world. I pray to ALLAH to shower all his blessings upon you. I will be yours till the last breathe of my life. Have a joyful Eid day!
- My beloved wife, I hope this Eid is exceptionally special for you. May it be a blessed one filled with lots of love, laughter, and happiness. I look forward to spending many more Eids with you.
- Eid Mubarak with all my affection and gratitude. Your loving husband.
- I know Eid is not complete without some delicious food! I can’t wait to feast on your delectable cooking! 😉
- Eid Mubarak, you are the reason of my living. Having you with me just makes me thank ALLAH! Let’s celebrate the day.
- I hope you have a beautiful Eid surrounded by those you love the most. And I can’t wait to celebrate with you when I get home! Eid Mubarak, my love.
- I know you’re missing your family back home, but I promise to make this Eid extra special for you. We’ll create our own little traditions and memories to cherish forever. Love you always!
- On this festive Eid day, I greet you a very happy Eid al Fitar! Apply beautiful henna, dress beautifully and smile!
- I offer Sujood of Thanks to ALLAH for sending you into my life. Lots of Eid greetings and love!
See also: Happy Eid Wishes for Beloved Husband
- Having you as my life partner made me the luckiest man in this world. How fortunate I am indeed. Happy Eid Mubarak my beloved wife!
- I cherish our Eid traditions and look forward to celebrating them with you for many years to come. Ied Mubarak!
- Happy Eid my beautiful wife! You bring so much joy to my life, and I am grateful to have you by my side. May Allah grant us many more happy and blessed Eids together.
- My sweetheart, I can’t wait to spend this Eid with you! Eid Mubarak 🙂
- Eid Mubarak to my beautiful wife! I pray that this special day brings you all the happiness, joy and success that you deserve. You are the center of my life and I am so blessed to have you by my side. May Allah shower His choicest blessings upon you today and always. Ameen!
- I love you from all my heart and soul. By grace of ALLAH, may we always remain privileged with each other. Yours forever! Eid Mubarak!
- Wishing you a very Happy Eid! May Allah bless you with good health, happiness and prosperity in your life. Ameen!
- Eid Mubarak to my beautiful life partner! May your Eid be filled with happiness, love, and lots of wonderful memories. Let’s have dinner at your favorite restaurant tonight!
- Eid Mubarak! Wishing you all the happiness your heart can hold. May this special day be a source of blessing and joy in your life.
- My Dear Wife, I am a million times thankful to Allah for granting me such a beautiful gift like you. I shall always keep you happy! Eid Mubarak!
- Hey sweetheart, never leave me alone, you mean a lot to me. Happy Eid Day!
Have you wished your buddies? If not: Eid Mubarak Wishes for Friends
Eid ul Adha Wishes for Wife (Bakra Eid)
- On this great day of 10th of Zil Hajj, I am very thankful to ALLAH for giving you in my life. A very happy Eid al Adha to you!
- Have been sacrificing on Eidul Adha for years, but this is the first time, I am doing it with you as my life partner. Feeling so happy and blessed. May ALLAH accept our Qurbani.
- A very happy Bakra Eid Mubarak to my lovely wife. I can’t wait for special dishes made by you today. Love you!
- To my loving and very supporting wife, first I wish a very happy Eid day. Let’s pray to ALLAH SWT for acceptance of our sacrifice and prosperity and ever lasting love in our lives. Cheers 🙂 Enjoy the day!
- Dear honey, Bakra Eid Mubarak. Waiting for Qorma, Nihari, Roasted leg, and beef biryani made by your hands 🙂
- Darling, today I want to wish a very lovely Eid day to you. You came in my life as a gift from God. Eid ul Adha Mubarak.
- Let’s ask ALLAH SWT for sanctity, piety, and all HIS choicest blessings. May our sacrifice be granted and rewarded by the Almighty. Happy Eid al Azha
- It’s not the meat that reaches the Lord but piety (taqwah). May HE acknowledge our deeds in HIS path and forgive our sins. A happy and blissful Eid to my wonderful wife.
- Dear wife, this is the first time we are doing Qurbani together. Let’s pray it be accepted by our ALLAH. Let’s celebrate this Big Eid Day by distributing the meat to the poor and the needy. And don’t forget to make special kebabs from your hands. Eid Mubarak!
- Wishing you a lovely Eid ul Adha with lots of prayers for a healthy and blessed life. Keep smiling always. Eid Mubarak!
See also: Ramadan Mubarak Wishes for Wife
Eid Gift Messages for Wife
If you are presenting a gift to your wife, here are some great messages to write on a gift card:
- Eid Mubarak to the woman who filled my life with happiness, joy, and love. I am so blessed to have you as my life partner. With all my love, Happy Eid Mubarak!
- To my life line, have a great Eid day full of joys, love, and blessings. Here is a beautiful gift for you. Eid Mubarak.
- Happy Eid to my beloved wife! You are the most precious gift of my life and I am so lucky to be married to you. Hope you have a wonderful day and I can’t wait to celebrate Eid with you. I love you so much!
- To my gorgeous wife, this is our first Eid together. I want to make it special that’s why I am presenting you a sweet little gift. Hope you like it. Eid Mubarak <3
- Darling, I still can’t believe that you have become mine! I cannot express in words how much I love you. Here is your Eid gift. I hope you like it. Eid Mubarak!
- Dear wife, accept this Eid gift. Hope you like it. Have a wonderful Eid day!
- Honey, here is your Eid gift. With love. Always yours! Eid Mubarak
- Hey sweetie, here is a beautiful gift for you but not as beautiful as you are. Happy Eid Mubarak!
- Hey babe, look what I brought for you. Hope you love it! Have a delightful Eid!
- To my beloved wife, I wish I could fulfill everything you ever desire. Here is a small Eid present for you. Open it with love. Eid Mubarak!
- My sweet wife, how could I forget your favorite [Jewelry | Dress | Sandal | Shoes | Fragrance ] on Eid? Happy? Let’s celebrate Eid together!
- My lovely wife, when words are not enough, I brought a beautiful present to show how much I love you! Eid Mubarak!
You May Also Like:
- Eid Wishes for Husband
- Ramadan Wishes for Husband
- Eid Mubarak to Teachers
- Eid Quotes for Mother
- Eid Wishes for Fiance (Male and Female)