Eid celebrations are a time to gather with friends and family members – including our mothers! Sending a card or message to your mom on this special day could be a great way to honor her and show your appreciation for all she does. Festive wishes can help brighten her day even further. Here you will find ideas for warm and meaningful Eid Mubarak messages that you can use in your greetings!
Here are some beautiful Eid Mubarak Image wishes to dedicate to your mother.
Eid Mubarak Messages to Mom
Eid is a wonderful time of year to show your mom how special she truly is. After all, they are the ones who have stayed by your side throughout everything and given you their unconditional love and support. This Eid, let Mom know just how much you care with a heartfelt message that will make her smile. From thoughtful words to funny jokes, these Eid greetings for Moms are sure to bring an extra dose joy and appreciation into her life this holiday season!
- I wish you a blessed Eid, Mom. May ALLAH TAA’LA shower His blessings upon you and grant you all your heart’s dua’s and desires.
- I hope this Eid brings you good health, happiness, Mom. I wish all your dreams about us come true. May ALLAH enable us to give you more joys and delights. Wishing you all the best on this special day.
- On this joyous occasion of Eid, I pray that Allah blesses you with happiness and grants you all your prayers. Eid Mubarak, Mom!
- Wishing my dearest mother a very happy Eid Mubarak. May ALLAH make all your dreams come true and grant you good health and happiness always and ever.
- To the best mother in the world, Eid Mubarak! Wishing you loads of love, happiness, and good health on this special day and always.
- On this auspicious day of Eid, I want to let you know how much I love you and how grateful I am to have you in my life, O Mom. Eid Mubarak!
- Wishing a very happy Eid to the most special mother in the world! You are my strength, my inspiration, and my everything. May ALLAH SWT bless you always.
- Dear Mom, on this special occasion of Eid ul Fitr, I pray that Allah showers His choicest blessings on you and fills your life with happiness and prosperity always. Eid Mubarak!
- On the holy occasion of Eid ul Fitr, I wish that Allah’s blessings be with you always and may He grant all your wishes and prayers, bestow you with utter calmness and serenity. A very Happy Eid to you, Mom!
- May the divine blessings of Allah be with you on this auspicious day of Eid ul Fitr and always! Wishing my dearest mother a very happy Eid Mubarak from the bottom of my heart.
- Eid Mubarak! Wishing you a blessed Eid filled with lots of heartiest Duas. Live long with complete health Amma jan!
- Eid Mubarak, Mama! Wishing you all the best on this special day! May ALLAH give us hundreds of such Eids with you!
- Wishing you a joyous Eid Mubarak, filled with all the blessings of ALLAH! Happy Eid-al-Fitr Ammi ji.
- May the joy and blessings of Eid be with you always, Mama! I wish we keep enjoying lots of Eid days together.
- On this special day, I wish you nothing but robust health and serenity. Eid Mubarak Mommy!
- Dear Mom, wishing you an abundance of ALLAH’s blessings this Eid al-Fitr!
- Mama. I am striving hard to ensure a luxury life for you. Pray for me with every Salat. Eid Mubarak!
- My dearest Mother, I hope you have a beautiful and blessed Eid celebration! Just working hard here for you & all family members. Receive a heartiest Eid Mubarak!
- Eid Mubarak, Mom! I hope you have a blessed day surrounded by all the youngsters and grandchildren. I’m so grateful you’re my mother, and I hope you know how much I love you.
- Wishing you a very happy Eid, Mom! I hope this special day is filled with all the joy, love, and happiness your heart can hold. You deserve nothing but the best, and I pray that’s exactly what you get today and always.
- On this blessed day of Eid, I want to wish you nothing but happiness, good health, and loads of love, Mom. You mean everything to me, and I’m so thankful to Allah for blessing me with such an amazing mother. Eid Mubarak!
Have you wished your friends? Happy Eid Wishes for Friends
- Eid Mubarak to the most special woman in my life! You’re my everything, Mom, and I wish you nothing but happiness on this special day. May ALLAH TAALA bless you with all the good things in life, and may your days be filled with nothing but joy from this day forward.
- Wishing a very happy Eid to the most amazing mother in the world! You’ve always been there for me, no matter what. May Allah bless you on this special day and always keep you safe, healthy and free from all worries. Eid Mubarak Ammi!
- There’s no one in the world who comes close to being as special as you are to me, Mom. On this blessed day of Eid, I pray that Allah fills your heart with happiness and your life with all the good things it deserves. Eid Mubarak!
- To the most amazing mother in the world, Eid Mubarak! You mean everything to me, Mom, and I wish you nothing but happiness on this special day. May ALLAH keep you covered with all his divine blessings, may your days be filled with nothing but joy from this day forward.
- There’s no one in the world who comes close to being as special as you are to me, Mom. On this blessed day of Eid, I pray that ALLAH fills your heart with happiness and your life with all the good things it deserves. Eid Mubarak !
Eid Mubarak Greetings to Mom and Dad
For Muslims around the world, Eid is the day to express love and gratitude to their mom and dad. Whether near or far, it’s never too late to send your heartfelt wishes to your parents. Celebrate unity, peace, understanding, goodness and joy of Eid Mubarak to the special parental figures in your life!
- Best wishes on Eid! I hope all your prayers are answered and you have a sound and thriving life ahead. Eid Mubarak Ammi & Abbu ji.
- To the best parents in the world, Eid Mubarak! I hope you have a blessed day surrounded with lovely children and grandkids. Live in splendor and with elegance of life.
- To lovely mom and dad, wishing you both an amazing Eid! I hope you have a delighted day filled with lots of love, laughter, and colors of life. Stay blessed. Eid Mubarak!
- I’m so grateful to have you both as my parents. Eid Mubarak and lots of love to you both!
- Hoping that this Eid is filled with all the joys, pleasures, and love that you deserve . Eid Mubarak, Mom and Dad! Live healthy live long!
- Wishing my amazing parents a blessed Eiid! I hope you have a day that’s as wonderful as you are. Be healthy. Be strong. Eid day mubarak.!
- To the best role models a child could ask for, Eid Mubarak! Thank you for everything, I love you both so much.
- I feel so lucky to be your child. Wishing you a Happy Eid Mum and Dad, I love you loads!
- On this exquisite day, I want to say thank you for everything that you’ve done for me to reach my goals. Obliged for your efforts to grow me up to here. I really miss you. Eid Mubarak my lovely Mom & Dad!
- May this Eid bring joy and happiness into your lives. Warmest wishes to the best parents in the world on this special day!
- From the bottom of my heart, Eid Mubarak to the two most important people in my life – my wonderful parents.
You may like this too: Eid Mubarak Wishes for Teacher
Eid Mubarak Wishes for Mother in Law
Eid is a time of joy and festivity, not only for you but also with your extended family such as mother-in-law or grandmothers too!
Greeting our loved ones on this happy occasion brings out immense joy and celebration, so why not show some extra care and attention to your mothers in law? Here we provide ideas on Eid Mubarak wishes that could be sent to them to make their day special.
So take a few minutes out of your busy schedule and send a heartfelt message, because even though they may not always express it openly, they will be delighted with the gesture.
- Eid Mubarak to my wonderful mother-in-law! May Allah shower HIS divine blessings on you..
- Eid Mubarak Aunt! Wishing you and your family a blessed Eid. I hope you have a wonderful day surrounded by your loved ones. Live healthily!
- Eid Mubarak Aunt and Uncle! wishing you good health and happiness on this special day. I pray that ALLAH blesses you with all the pleasures, benedictions, and comforts of life.
- Eid Mubarak to my kind mother in law! I pray to ALLAH for your utter health. Have a special day that brings happiness, love and laughter.
- Eid Mubarak! On this festive day, I have nothing but prayers and loving wishes for your health and comfort. May all your wishes come true. Remember in your prayers. Yours son, [NAME].
- Eid Mubarak Mother in law! I hope this special day brings you closer to ALLAH and brings peace, comforts, and blessings into your life. We miss you here and planning to see you soon. Wishing you a blessed Eid ul-Fitr!
- Eid Mubarak to my sweet mother in law! I pray that ALLAH grants you strength in faith, patience in adversity and wisdom in making decisions. May He also bless you with good health, happiness and relaxation. Your son, [YOUR NAME].
- Eid is a special day to celebrate with all the family, kids and youngsters; and it is to remember the blessings of Allah. May your home be filled with happiness on this joyous occasion. Happy Eid to my nice mother in law.
- Wishing my mom in law a happy Eid ul-Fitr! May you enjoy all the blessings and favors that Allah Taa’la has kept for you. Yours own son, [NAME]..
- Eid al-Fitr Mubarak Mom, I hope you have a joyous Eid ul-Fitr celebration surrounded by those you love. We will fly to see you very soon. [YOUR NAME]
- Assalam o Alaikum, Receive my warmest wishes for Eid. I and [YOUR SPOUSE NAME] miss you alot. We keep praying for your health and comfort. Stay blessed and happy. See you soon. Eid Mubarak.
- Dear Ammi, On this special Eid day, let me wish you with lots of prayers, especially for your health. May ALLAH complete all your prayers. Eid Mubarak with love.
- Assalam o Alaikum Mom, Celebrate a wonderful Eid day. We love and think about you a lot. Eid Mubarak.
- Hi Mom, A very happy Eid to you. We all miss you especially kids. See you soon. Eid Mubarak.
- Hi Ammi Jaan, Today I wish you a glorious Eid day, a day filled with blessings, love, and care. Concerned for your health. May ALLAH make you well and fully fit. Ameen. Eid Mubarak.
Eid Greeting Messages for Other Relations: